I AM PERFECTION | Teen Ink

I AM PERFECTION

November 7, 2013
By _WritingLover_0903 BRONZE, Oviedo, Florida
_WritingLover_0903 BRONZE, Oviedo, Florida
4 articles 0 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Be the change you want to see in the world."


I am a curious girl that wants perfection.
I wonder what my role models think of me, if they know how much I envy them.

I hear the whispers of me, trying not to care, keeping it in… Keeping it in.
I see the world go by, faster and faster regardless of what I do to try to stop it.
I want there to be peace in the world, destruction is pain.
I am a curious girl that wants perfection.

I pretend I can fly high across the sky along with the birds and white fluffy clouds.
I feel that life would be easier if we just respect one another, no drama, just love.
I try to touch the world with my imagination but others don’t always approve.
I worry that my life wouldn’t amount to anything; I don’t want to be a failure.
I cry when I think of all of the injustice in the world, death, hunger and loss of hope.
I am a curious girl that wants perfection.


I understand that no one is perfect but then again I crave the impossible, it’s in my nature.
I dream of educating people with the truth, lies are the walls hiding us from reality, blinding us.

I try to be a better person but the monster comes out, and there’s nothing I can do about it…
I hope all of my dreams will come true, someday.
I am a curious girl that needs perfection.