The Pencil By The Ignorant | Teen Ink

The Pencil By The Ignorant

November 5, 2013
By Peacemakerz PLATINUM, Cupertino, California
Peacemakerz PLATINUM, Cupertino, California
25 articles 2 photos 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
The world will never have lasting peace so long as men reserve for war the finest human qualities. Peace, no less than war, requires idealism and self-sacrifice and a righteous and dynamic faith.
-John Foster Dulles


The pencil let out it's colors,
Each bringing a new thought.
A big idea,
Waiting to be heard.
Say, I never knew these colors have a meaning.
Even if they made a difference.


The author's comments:
Some people just lack the ability to read between the lines. Or to see the power or ability within people or a single person. They think, people have no ability other than their previous failures. These people are ignorant.
They talk, they gossip, they backbite; their words are like poison. It kills people it breaks hearts and lastly rips relationships.
I strongly believe, that every person on this planet has a reason to live. We all have a passion, a dream and lastly we all have a talent. Some are writers, some are poets, some are dancers and others are genuis. As Apple says, "Think different."
"Here's To The Crazy Ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble-makers. The round pegs in the
square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules, and they have
no respect for the status-quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify, or vilify them.
About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the
human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world - are the ones who DO !"
~ Apple Computers ~ In conclusion, what will you do, to bring the genuis out of you?