Echidna This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

She went out
in my skin –
again.
She slithers in
so shamelessly
between my sheets,
leaving it
in a dirty heap
by the foot
of my bed.

KarmaBites This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 28 at 4:45 pm:
Wow! How unique! 5/5!

ItzLaces said...
I love how brief and descriptive this is.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
An eerie poem with a contorted but exquisite metaphor. Great title choice. Cookie, congrats on the Editors' Choice.

CookieMonster24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 23, 2013 at 2:40 pm :
Thanks so much. :)

fallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 24, 2013 at 6:55 am :
Great job cookie! i like this line " she slithers in so shamelessy" great word choice and imagery. :3 it is errie but only makes it better so good job and congrats chica.

Elisa99 replied...
Nov. 1, 2013 at 6:54 am :
Creepy in a good way......well done!