Myself In The Mirror

How I see ,myself in the mirror. Wow. That is like a hard question to answer you know. You want me to be honest? Well o.k. When I see myself in the mirror, it hurts the inside of me. I really don't know how to explain that. It hurts because that is not the person I know. I don't realize or know who I am. I have had the same dream since like, forever. When I go to the mirror and see myself, I see a girl that doesn't believe in herself. Literally, I feel like a useless girl in the world. As I get older day by day, week by week, year by year, I realize that life is not like they tell you when you're younger. I do not feel that I have a future. There are so many problems at home.
Daily, there are sleepless nights, too much screaming, and too many fights. Life is hard. Life really does suck. I want to cange my future. But I really don't know how. I feel lonely. I would like to change my future with the help of my friends. I want to be unique. Sometimes I think that my friends don't like how I act or how I am. I want to be a better person. What I would really really really love is to have a normal family. Most of the time I feel like disappearing because of parent fights, or just because you came out of school like about 5 minutes later than everybody else, your mom is screaming in your ear, "Why are you late?! I want an explanation! I am going to report the teacher that didn't let you go early!" When I see myself in the mirror, I see a professional vet, helping sick animals and relieving their owners. I want to be the best. When I see myself in the mirror, Who Am I?

KerenYoli said...
you should always try to be yourself. believe me. you have no idea how many stuff i have been throogh because i am trying to be somebody i am not.

KerenYoli said...
please be honest and write down what you see in the mirror.