Peer Pressure This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

A heavy stone falls
Through my body.
Ripping my insides away
in a slow, painful manner.

Pulling me down until I'm a puddle,
A liquid state of myself,
floating endlessly
In a world of “I-Should-Be's”

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Perfect wording to capture a feeling of tension that affects us all some day or another. The last line adds beauty to it all. Just wonderful. Congrats on the Editors' Choice.

micshea99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:32 pm :
Thank you so much!

RainyMoodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 12, 2013 at 12:45 am:
Wow this is so raw. You used the perfect words. That was great....voted

Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:33 pm :
Aww thank you!