Fish in the Sea

There are other fish in the sea,
But the only one that’s missing is the one that’s meant for me.
I try to wait patiently,
Hoping love will come along eventually.

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 6:27 pm:
aww, this is sooo sweet. and awesome. love it XD

Scarlett_the_pegacornThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 6:37 pm :
Thx sistah. ;D I always appreciate when you comment on my work.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 30 at 4:39 pm:
Awwwweeee. I know this feeling too. Maybe we should swim in the same vicinty. Singlez 4 life! (Jk) XD I love the rhyme and rhythm. See, you're a natural with poetry. 

Oct. 2 at 2:46 pm :
You're far too nice for your own good, doll. But thx much. ;3 #singleandreadytomingle