the smallest thing

made of rubber
if it fails people cry
nine mouths later
life comes by

Miriam B. said...
today at 2:49 am:
This poem can go in two separate directions which what makes it so great. It's both light and heavy. Like Cool Whip! Light on the texture, but heavy on the calories ;)

Dr.FeelGoodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 10:05 am :
i like cool whip ;)

EscapingfromRealityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 16 at 9:43 am:
Honestly, I laughed harder than I should have. It nice that someone else knows that poertry doesnt alway have to be heavy and super emotinal. :) 

Nov. 18 at 10:11 am :
i thought this was heavy. it is so powerful and touching ;)

EscapingfromRealityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 18 at 7:14 pm :
Haha, tears were brought to my eyes at the depth. ;)

Nov. 19 at 11:36 am :
if you were crying i think i did it wrong lol

Nov. 20 at 10:27 am :
Oh, dont get me wrong they were tears of joy.

Nov. 21 at 10:08 am :
that makes me feel better lol

Nov. 21 at 7:37 pm :
Oh good. Hah.

Nov. 13 at 6:59 am:
Very cool. I enjoyed it. Short, sweet, effictive.

Nov. 15 at 11:36 am :
lol do you realize how funny that is think of the topic lol