the smallest thing

made of rubber
if it fails people cry
nine mouths later
life comes by

Miriam B. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 25, 2013 at 2:49 am
This poem can go in two separate directions which what makes it so great. It's both light and heavy. Like Cool Whip! Light on the texture, but heavy on the calories ;)

Dr.FeelGood replied...
Nov. 25, 2013 at 10:05 am
i like cool whip ;)

EscapingfromRealityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 16, 2013 at 9:43 am
Honestly, I laughed harder than I should have. It nice that someone else knows that poertry doesnt alway have to be heavy and super emotinal. :) 

Dr.FeelGood replied...
Nov. 18, 2013 at 10:11 am
i thought this was heavy. it is so powerful and touching ;)

EscapingfromRealityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Haha, tears were brought to my eyes at the depth. ;)

Dr.FeelGood replied...
Nov. 19, 2013 at 11:36 am
if you were crying i think i did it wrong lol

Nov. 20, 2013 at 10:27 am
Oh, dont get me wrong they were tears of joy.

Dr.FeelGood replied...
Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:08 am
that makes me feel better lol

Oh good. Hah.

Nov. 13, 2013 at 6:59 am
Very cool. I enjoyed it. Short, sweet, effictive.

Dr.FeelGood replied...
Nov. 15, 2013 at 11:36 am
lol do you realize how funny that is think of the topic lol