Fall of the twin towers. | Teen Ink

Fall of the twin towers.

September 13, 2013
By Fallen_Angel96 SILVER, Columbus, Texas
Fallen_Angel96 SILVER, Columbus, Texas
8 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"In the end, we're all just chalk lines on the concrete: drawn only to be washed away. For the time i have been given, I am what I am." -Five Finger Death Punch


Shining faces blowing winds people hand and hand happy as could be. Suddenly a roar hit the sky and BOOM! A heavy cloud of thick smoke filled the air around it. High and low people feared," oh dear god don't let this be." Screams from left to right, tears from all who see. Hear again another roar flying closer an closer to the big brother of this nation. BOOM! Strikes right there half open from what was whole. People screaming louder than any cry, hope falling by the seems. On hands and knees prayers were said, hundreds of thousands stuck in the tall slender smoke stacks. Waving cloths left and right, jumping to save themselves only to end all in the same way. As a crack from the top opened the helpless walls of safety many down low run for their lives, as behind them there was nothing but a heap of heat and soot. Snow falling soon after when the other brother gave up its fight. Tragedy so bad, numbers going higher and higher, that it took many lives to help the other hundreds of lives to get out. More in memory then what is said for something this big will be hard to forget. For as this day twelve years later the same feeling still remains. For what happened that day will always be there in the memories of all who heard.


The author's comments:
On September 11, 2001, I was five years old, and I can remember hearing my mom and dad talking about it. They seen it on the television and immediately called my great uncle who lived up there at the time. He told them what happened and how things were. I can remember the confusion that went through my head. At first I thought it was a UFO, but when it showed the second plane I knew that something was wrong.