The Past

The past itself is sometimes forgotten
Shaded by the shadows of others
Pushed deep into the ground
With the steps of footprints
Floating peacefully in the wind
Fast forward with time
Never rewinding back to the moments
Colored over with a new pencil
Washed away with a storm
Ripped apart by the hands of an person

That seeks revenge
Kept a secret for only a
Few to know
Covered up like an unsolved crime-

lexxi_roxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 23 at 11:43 pm:
I love this one I really like your choice of descriptive words :)

Itsme24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 3 at 2:50 am:
Ok so this is really very good :)

N.M.W.I.T.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 4 at 9:31 pm :
thank you :)

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 24 at 5:39 pm:
I love your imagery in this poem! Your use of metaphors creates pictures so vivid. The concept itself is highly relatable and enchanting; the past is a wonderful topic to write about. My favorite part was: "Colored over with a new pencil, Washed away with a storm..." Beautiful choice of words. Well done with this, keep writing! :)

Mar. 5 at 4:40 pm :
Thank you very much

N.M.W.I.T.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
its really good