School Of Horrors

The buses are always breaking down
The tires screech and the windows have been shattered
The building is like a sinister ghost town
Every student is bruised and battered
The hallways are lit with crude torches
Illuminating hanging bodies of students long before
The teachers are all ghouls and witches
The system is rotten to the core
The water fountains ooze green slime
The bathroom stalls are painted with blood
There is no concept of escape or time
The locker handles are caked with mud
The floors are covered with something slippery
The lunch moves and crawls on the tray
The lessons are threatening and the textbooks are hairy
Children trudge through its doors day after day
The students themselves are dead inside
With glazed eyes and a faraway stare
When the principle comes out they all run and hide
But escape is something no one would dare
The journey home is long and hard
Each student yawns and groans in fear
Their hands and faces are swollen and scarred
They go back there every school year

DemoderbyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow, I love how you turned the school into like a horror filled building. I do agree myself, I dont like school as much because it takes up all your life. Going to school for 12 years as a kid, then college for about 8years-depending what college you go to some less- and then working the rest of your life untill you retire or die...

PirateCountryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 31, 2013 at 7:46 pm :
Thanks! And yes, school is tedious. I wish we could just learn about stuff we wanted to learn about. I don't mind math and those things because we need it but calculus and trigonometry? COME ON, PEOPLE. I AIN'T NO EINSTEIN.

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Well, that was weird, I must say... I rather like it. It's Shel Silverstien-ish but a little...Frightening. Bathroom stalls painted with blood and what not. I sense deep hatrid of your school...Have fun with that! :)

Samurai-BagginsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 13, 2013 at 5:22 pm :
XD It's not that I hate my school. Well, can't say I like it either. It's the fact that we have to go to school for 12 years, then college for 7+ years and then we have to work for the rest of our lives :( Thanks for the feedback, by the way!