Love to Me | Teen Ink

Love to Me

September 2, 2013
By WallFlowerAlice GOLD, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
WallFlowerAlice GOLD, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
16 articles 0 photos 65 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Why wait when you only live once? Go out there dance, smile, and enjoy yourself! If your not having fun then darling your doing something wrong!"
- Therese


It seems as though everyone's talking about it. Saying its beautiful, absurd, and terrible. I've had my fair share of heart breaks and crushes on the most charming of boys in school. I've cried about love tears of joy and woe. I've sang plenty of blues. Made vows and promises to see them only cast a cannon ball in my way. But in the midst of wars I am only young and maybe exaggerating about Miguel and my new heart breaking Elijah. Even though its gone ito flames and Elijah is just as confusing our relationship is beautiful. To my hearts content I will deny it but Elijah deep down inside I love you. HE tries to break through my walls and maybe one day soon I'll let him. Cause on the way down I saw you and you saved me from my self, and I wont forget the way you loved me.


The author's comments:
I was inspired by music an other talented writers. To my love who never leaves my side.