It's Now Or Never

Ha, panic—do it!
It’s important that you do,
Or else, what the point?

Tell me you feel this:
This haste and this sense of TIME,
Or what’s left of it.

Come here, tag! You’re it—
Can’t you see I want a chase,
And I want to lose?

I want to end up
With just—just—enough time left
To waste it with you.

Krasota-Butterflies-and-AngelsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love the series of haikus you have going on in here. My favourite stanza/haiku was "Come here, tag...And I want to lose?" It just absolutely CLICKED and flowed together. Keep up the amazing work! :D

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
When I read the first line all I thought was Panic at the Disco. (The third line, I believe, you meant to say "what's the point" instead of "what the point".) Any who, I like the title of it. It foreshadows what the emotion and theme will be about in this poem. My favorite stanza is the last one. It ties the whole poem together with the perfect amount of emotion, so sincere and relatable.