The way of time

Time is fast
Time is slow
It will go on forever more until the day we are reborn

The day will come when you will want to know 
How time goes
How time flows

But only the sky 
The vast never ending space
Has sought out the answers
To the world ruling case 

We can search to and fro
And yet 
Never
Ever
Ever 
Know

We trace so far and oh so high

But time is hidden 
In the loneliest of places
Deep in the shadows 
Clearing its traces

The depths of our hearts 
Is where it rides
Only to come out 
In the Lightest of times

When sun is so bright
And pain is so little
Is when it will rise

So be calm 
Be patient 
Love
And wait
And you will get your answers 
You will fulfill your fate

S.S.SplattersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 10:56 am:
great rhyming and rythmn, it is inspirubg and brilliantly written 5/5 stars no doubt.  You do justice to us all the way you aproach speaking of our fates.

S.S.SplattersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 10:58 am :
Goodness Graceious the comment section needs spell check I meant to say inspiring

maelstrom14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 7:35 pm :
thanks :) and i completely agree with you there XD

Gabriel.lord.of.shadowsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 3 at 11:17 pm:
great poem, its very thought prevoking .

SugarcoatItThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 2 at 12:30 pm:
This poem is really heart ringign. Try adding a little punctuation, to add grasp. Good luck! Wonderful observation!