I'm a terrible person This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

You must think me a horrible person
And I can assure you
That I most certainly am
But not because I stood by and watched
I'm a horrible person
Because I stood by and smiled

I've never had it together
There was always mascara on my cheek
Or one misspelled word

with hands that shake
and untied shoelaces

thighs a little too thick
and skin the color of paste

smoothing the sheets over
the stains on the bed

That's me over there
in the corner
all alone
drinking piss water
and hissing along with the roaches

Beef.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 18, 2013 at 4:49 am:
Absolutely I will critique your work! You always leave such articulate comments on mine, I should return the favor. As for all the publication, I have no idea why they were chosen. I think most of my stuff is ehh-ish.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Fabulous caricature of youself, I presume? Congrats on the publication. You're awfully (I say that with a tinge of envy) publicated quite a bit and much loved by the Editors, but with great reason. Nicely done. 5 out of 5. Sorry, to ask, on your poem (hate doing this; but you're amazing) would you mine critiquing my work? I'd appreciate word from someone who obviously knows what they are doing. If you have the time, that is. Any way, marvelous writing. 

Beef.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 18, 2013 at 4:47 am :
Abso-effing-lutely I will critique your work! Thank so much for the comments. As for all the publications, I have no idea why they were chosen. I think most of my stuff is crap.

mereCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 1:59 am :
Your stuff is a million miles from crap!!!!!!!!!! You are incredible, I absolutely LOVE your writing. You just have a natural talent for poetry and words and eghu... you're so amazing - I wish I could write like you.