Unnamed

You know, sometimes I feel so awful.
I just want to kill myself.
I imagine myself pulling a gun and blowing out my head.
I imagine myself pulling a knife and stabbing my heart.
But the death I crave for most is to skydive.
I wish to skydive, but without a parachute, some day.
Oh yes, I imagine slicing my head off with a rusty sword.
But none of that matters now.
It will all be over soon.
You’ll see.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 6:11 pm:
I'm with Angie. Don't kill youself. Yes, life is tough. And I want to do half or more of those things you names sometimes. But in spite of the hardships silver linings do exists. Very sincere for me...that is, the emotions of your poem. 

GhrenqiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 11:51 am :
Thank you so much for reading so many of my poems. It means so much to know that I can entertain at least someone with my poems. But really, the silver lining for me is ridiculously huge. My life is amazing, but it's really only picked up a few years ago.

AngiePangieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 30 at 11:28 am:
Don't kill yourself! You have so much to live for!

Aug. 31 at 10:53 am :
Thank you for caring, but I just wrote what I was feeling right then. I don't actually want to kill myself. I really do have an amazing life.