No Excuse

I might just be feeling the worst I have ever felt.
This could very well be the epitamy of my emotion.
I've said before that no matter how I felt,
Writing would always be here for me.
Well, I was dead wrong.
Lately I've had some of the worst
Mood swings I've ever had,
And yet I can't find the words to express them.
This is one extremely rare exception.
All I ever feel is anger and sadness.
Maybe even a little nothing thrown in.
When mixed together, it creates one single
Feeling that can't be described in words.
Words simply can't be good enough.
I've started feeling like this every night.
Like I've said before: I have no reason
To feel this way. I just do.
This will be the last poem I'm able to write
For quite a while, of that I'm sure.

_Zavery_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 8 at 3:14 pm
Huh. This poem really stood out to me, because I could really relate. I could never put those thoughts into words, so the fact that you did that , and very effectively, is amazing. Great job!

Distant_Freedom replied...
Apr. 8 at 7:35 pm
Thank you!

transparantspirit434This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 25 at 10:31 pm
This struck me as interesting, because this is how I used to feel all of the time. I don't anymore (a lot of stuff happened to me that just.. brought me out of the dark), but I could relate to this. The very fact that you said words couln't describe it gives a sense, if not total understanding, of this. There was a time when I couldn't write either (I have a ton of journals that I write in at least every two days), for a long time. Very well written. 

Distant_Freedom replied...
Feb. 26 at 3:02 pm
For some great reason that I don't know, I've been feeling pretty good for at least a month now. I wish I could write in a journal, but I would either forget to do it one day, I would forget to bring it with me, or I wouldn't be able to write anything in it. I don't really see the worth of only being able to write in something a few times. Thank you so much for reading so much of my work. I really appreciate all the feedback.