Function | Teen Ink

Function MAG

By Dragoran SILVER, Overijse, Other
Dragoran SILVER, Overijse, Other

“Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing.”
― George Orwell, 1984

function x ($var1, $var2) {Running diagnostics. I am a robot, I am difficult I was built to understand But I only comprehend that which no one else does My thoughts are inventions I do not know how to think for myself You have my divided attention I have detected a bug in the system: I cause problems when I speak Sometimes I might need substantial extra time So I can determine and process what I was given Give me a flower or a gun; I will finish the task My blood stains the streets where you live In your name, my blood stains I am just a robot, I am difficult Reprogram me and show me the world I will laugh from the depths of my core and pretend to understand Before I shut down.
} end function

Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.
-
Frank Herbert, Dune

on Apr. 18 2018 at 9:06 am
The_Fanged_Book_Worm GOLD, Norfolk, Nebraska

“You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.”
― Madeleine L'Engle

LOVE THIS!!!!!!!