Unforgiven love | Teen Ink

Unforgiven love

August 21, 2013
By Mc_poetry BRONZE, Wellington, Florida
Mc_poetry BRONZE, Wellington, Florida
3 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
I stopped checking for monsters under my bed when I realized they were inside me


He walks into the room & sees a girl. She has flowing blond hair & brilliant green eyes. She wears a smile on her plump face. He walks up & asks her: "Be my friend?" she gushes & soon He is all she thinks about.

He walks into the room & sees a teenager. She has flowing brown hair & brilliant green eyes. She has a nervous smile on her thinning face. He walks up & asks her: " Be my girlfriend ?" she hugs him & She is all he thinks about.

He walks into the room & sees a young woman. She has scary black hair & weary green eyes. She has a minuscule smile on her bony face. He walks up & asks her: "Marry me?" she kisses him & they only think about each other.

He walks into the room & sees a loving wife. She has ridged black hair & bloodshot eyes. She has no smile on her sharp bony face. He walks up to her & asks: "Eat please?" she hugs him & he carefully tries not to break her. She doesn't eat.

He walks into the room & sees his wife with tubes in her arms. She has pin straight hair & shame filled eyes. She has a smile childlike smile & a healthy face. He walks up to her & asks nothing. She whispers, "I'm sorry." he cries for his wife. She cries for her husband & they both think about each other.