Waves and Flames

Waves and flames.
Opposites,
Yet a composed harmony.
Nature in tune
Never and forever.
Mortal enemies
But thrive side by side.
Waves and flames.

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 10:27 am:
This is very clean and effective. The contrasts are clear from the beginning, and I like ow it all sort of loops around at the end. Keep writing!

ChrisTid7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 1:32 am :
Thanks so much for the review & for the kindness!!! :)

MissExplorationThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 30 at 11:29 pm:
Great simplicity of this poem. It flows nicely.

Oct. 31 at 9:34 pm :
Thank you!!!

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 1 at 7:55 pm:
Nice job! I like this i think tht it really is playful yet serious and completely awesome. 4/5 :) keep rockin

Christian T. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 1 at 8:50 pm :
Thank you!!!!!!!

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 1 at 9:45 am:
Simple, but strong. Love it. I like the duality about it, and the relationship between two opposite but harmonious things. 5/5 :)

Sep. 1 at 8:50 pm :
Thanks... I really am falling in love with this poem.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 30 at 5:50 pm:
Don't fret. Insane poems are the best. I like how these two opposite forces of nature work in harmony in this poem. I like the rhythm of it. Nicely done. 

Aug. 31 at 12:10 am :
Thanks Mckay!

NetnelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 29 at 11:15 pm:
I think it flows very well and I like how the two forces are equal while other nature poems tend to show fire as either weak or evil

Aug. 29 at 11:16 pm :
Ill be completely honest and say I was unure on if this poem was amazing or insane, but I've gotten amazing reviews, ratings, etc. on this one and now I'm super excited about it. You have a really cool outlook on it. Thanks!