Full Steam Ahead

Life is a speedboat
and I a drag anchor
I want to slow down
but it's full steam ahead

hieverybodyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 9:34 pm:
Very good description about how one has to move on in life although one might want to stay in the moment time is always moving.

411EllieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 10:02 pm :
Thank you! That's exactly what I was going for!

boundlesswildflowerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 19 at 8:57 pm:
Great similie!! So simple yet so true in its description of life. I love it (the picture pick was great too).

today at 10:02 pm :
Thank you for appreciating the simplicity of it. Your input means a lot. :)