When You Can't Sleep

When you can't sleep at night,
I'll be here at your side.
When the nightmares wake you up at night,
I'll be here to comfort you.
When the cold of winter keeps you awake,
I'll be here to warm you.
When the sounds of the night keep you awake,
I'll be here to talk over them.
When the night keeps me awake,
I know that you'll be here to do the same for me.

WhenYouCantSleepAtNightThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 12 at 3:31 pm:
I love this omfg c: <3

aon_ghraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 12 at 3:36 pm :
Thanks, Asia!!!

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 3 at 3:30 pm:
Nice job andy darling, its cute and sweet and short. A perfect length for someone who has a short attention span like me :) keep rockin

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 3 at 4:36 pm :
Horray for short att--ERMAGERD! HUMMINGBIRD!!! :D

Wings10FeetTallThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 3 at 5:33 pm :
Liv: Thanks! Nele: Haha!

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 3 at 5:54 pm :
No prob :) lol nele

today at 9:58 pm :
Hey just re-reading your old work :) Love it like always and this is the cutest poem ever no joke. Anyway, miss you please comment back asap! <3

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 2 at 6:23 pm:
That's cute. Nice sentimates. I think you should use "there" instead of "here".

Sep. 2 at 7:34 pm :
Thank you!

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 2 at 4:05 pm:
Hey, Andy! Long time, no talk.. or read each other's work, haha. Though our friendship is not where it was months ago, I still enjoy reading your work and as long as you post I'll still continue to read your things and encourage you to continue writing. I've always enjoyed poems about sleep, I find them as fascinating as sleep itself. I like that the title is also the first line in the poem, it starts off just the way the reader wants it to. I enjoyed the repetition of the word ... (more »)

Sep. 2 at 7:33 pm :
Thank you for the wondful comment, Lexus!

BelieveInLoveAtFirstSightThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 1 at 4:13 pm:
Excellent. :)

Sep. 1 at 10:03 pm :
Thank you!