Words Unheard

Familiar hands grasped mine
Familiar lips brushed mine
Words whispered in my ears
Words unheard
My ears strained
The words disappeared
Familiar eyes searched in mine
Familiar voice serenaded with mine
Words screamed in my ear
Words that told me
His love was a lie

RayynbowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 13 at 8:40 pm:
This is really good! I like how your "ears strained" and then right after that "words screamed" at you. It gets across how entirely surprising to you the breakup was.

Carly_ElizabethThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 1:34 pm :
Thanks. Glad you liked it!

love_writingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 5 at 4:43 pm:
Wow, this a really touching poem!  Writing is always a good way to let out my anger or emotions and I really liked it.  Super sorry about your boyfriend though!

Sep. 6 at 12:00 am :
That's alright it was his loss haha. Thanks for reading!