Black and Blue | Teen Ink

Black and Blue

August 2, 2013
By Ahale GOLD, Scottsville, Virginia
Ahale GOLD, Scottsville, Virginia
14 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
The future is unwritten. Yet, authored by the past. Our choices create what is soon to come, from our past to future. We cannot see the future, but dwelling on the past will strand us. Wait in the present until Present becomes past and future, present


It's Black or it's Blue, be it false or true. What's worth holding to, me, fate or you? What's right and what''s wrong, hit the road and move along. Hitch-hiking Hell's Highway; gas, grass, a**, and this song. It's dark, no i's light, into the shadows burning bright, I can't see theres somesthing wrong with my sight. Black shadows and Blue voices taunt me left and right, demons oppose me, trigger finger fight instead of flight. Charging the blurred lines in this war I am waging, self-hatred I'm raging, no more light I'm fading, hit the floor my hands are shaking, I can't do this anymore, my spirit is breaking. My body Is destroyed, Black, Blue and bleeding,should have listened to the sunlight, departing on the road it was pleading. In my final hours I'm just now seeing, this endeavor was reality, Im not really. I should have turned back and took my flight, maybe I wouldn't be Black and Blue in a losing fight, I would be alright, I'd be happy in my sunlight. Instead I'm on the ground with nothing but dust to bite. I gotta get back up and finnis this fight, theres no going back tonight.


The author's comments:
The moral of this story is that every day is going to change tomorrow, and theres no going back. Live your life right, else you might nt live long enough to regret it.