Blow Out the Candle

A single tear
Rolled down my red cheeks
One tear,
That's all there's going to be

White knuckles
Clenched the picture

Last time,

Seeing him smile

Shattered frame
Scattered across the floor

The pills,

Poison running down my throat

Red candle flame
Turned to smoke once I blew it out

Dark sleep,

Carried me to him

RayynbowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 13 at 8:44 pm:
I can feel the anger in this poem by the words you used. I don't entirely get the ending though. Did she kill herself or just fall asleep?

Carly_ElizabethThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 15 at 1:36 pm :
I was going for killing herself. It's because one of my best friends died in a terrible accident and so it's kind of like the girl wants to die so she can she her friend again. 

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 6:32 pm :
Oh that's so sad! It tells a story well though.
By the way, as creepy as this is, I really love your name Carly Elizabeth. It's got music. That's probobly going to wind up a character name.

today at 9:56 pm :
Haha that's ok nelehjr. I like names all the same, I steal other peoples and use them as character names too. And your names got a certain... flow too it haha.