xx Imperfect Memories xx

Broken hearts
& Shattered dreams
Scar my imperfect memories.

The glass shatters,
Your face darkens.
My heart gets cold, like nothing matters.

My walls build up.
Nobody gets in.
My hearts locked up.

With a key nobody will find.
Everyone walks by;
With not a care in their mind.

Wings10FeetTallThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 27 at 7:31 pm:
Hey! This is a realy good poem, made better by the fact that I could connect to a few of the lines.

BelieveInLoveAtFirstSightThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 27 at 8:18 pm :
Really? That's what I like to hear when I post my poetry. I want people to be able to connect with it on some level wether it be, silly, deep, happy, etc.

Wings10FeetTallThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 28 at 9:18 am :
Well, then, I'm glad I told you what you like to hear. :)

today at 11:27 am :
Haha, thanks(: