The Fire

How can I explain this feeling?
This burning sensation,
Destroying me from the inside-out,
Fire,
Flaming bits and pieces of sanity,
This jealousy taking over,
How can I pretend it's nothing?
This raging desire,
Driving me out of my mind,
Fire,
Sparks exploding from every direction,
This jealousy consuming me,
How can I live without knowing?
This true feeling of love,
Eating me alive,
Fire,
Smoke slowly entering my lungs,
This jealousy finally ending it all.

Truth_and_Love said...
yesterday at 8:02 pm:
Beautiful and true poem. I like this a lot. It touches on something I think about often. Beautiful piece, girl. Keep up the good writing! 

CatchAFallingStarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 12:46 pm :
Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it :)

cestro said...
Aug. 2 at 12:06 am:
Good use of words and pauses - great job. Really interesting.

JoyfulpeaceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 2 at 12:04 am:
This is excellent. I recently just ended a relationship due to no trust! this is amazing and alot of people can relate!

SamanthaWThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 2 at 11:24 am :
Thank you both for your feedback. I wrote this because I wasn't trusting my boyfriend when he was around a girl that he has had a crush on for three years. But I realized that a relationship cannot last without complete and total trust in the other person. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks again :)