Auschwitz.

You can’t see the people that you surround
You block out each and every sound
The shouting, becomes and echo in your
head
You don’t seem to notice the people that lie.
Dead
All you can do is stare
At the bold letters that you see ahead
Auschwitz.
Stripped of your clothes
And freedom of speech
Your hair is shaved
Along with your rights
Possesions are stolen
And you can’t even fight
You work hard each day
Without any pay
Starved and scammed
You suffer
Only to live
In a world with a religion of hate

Claudia.VIIThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 1 at 9:39 am:
I took a class on the holocaust just for kicks, and I have to say, just hearing the survivors stories WILL give you nightmares. And you'll cry, listening how they struggled watching everyone around them die. It's a good piece that reminded me of that feeling, keep on keeping on. :)

Kati312This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 1 at 9:43 am :
Thank you, the holocaust has been something that has really touched me, and it is something very important I feel :)

margaret15 said...
Aug. 1 at 12:30 am:
Well written and touching <3

Aug. 1 at 11:42 am :
Thank you :)

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 31 at 6:10 pm:
wow this was such a strong piece.

Jul. 31 at 6:31 pm :
I tried to make it very powerful, so thankyou! 

KenzicoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 31 at 4:45 pm:
This is very powerful. Great work!