Have You Ever Thought Of Me

Beautiful blue eyes
Like waves in the ocean

Long blonde hair
Like golden drops from the sun

Pretty pink lips
Like a rose carved just for him

He likes her
I know he does

Pretty, pretty her
And ugly, ugly me

With my wavy brown hair
Like mud on the street

My hazel eyes
Like chocolate gone wrong

Red-brown freckles
And pink-red pimples

Have you ever thought
Of me?

Their eyes lock
Their lips meet

I can’t watch
I won’t watch

I cover my eyes
But peek through my fingers

They’re in love
I know

But it hurts me
It kills me inside

Just one question
Bounces through my mind

Have you ever thought
Of me?

I know the answer
I know it well

Of course not
Because I’m, well, me

Isibeal19This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:23 am:
I love this!!! It's so sad, but you can actually feel what she's feeling.

catwithglassesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 31 at 8:19 am:
Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope no one feels like brown hair and hazel eyes are bad. I wrote this as a realistic fiction. But thanks for reading it. I'm glad you all enjoyed it!

Danie2013This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 30 at 9:39 pm:
hey cat with glasses! :) This is lovely poem yet it is kind of sad. I can totally relate. I felt the same way once. However, I am a firm believer that everyone is beautiful in their own way- and sometimes those who are unique are even more beautiful. ;)

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 30 at 4:01 pm:
this is exactly how ive always felt, down to the brown hair and hazel eyes. this is a fantastic and emotional poem.