Front Row Seat This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Should I tell you
should I not
give you everything I've got
leave a present by your door
leave you hungry wanting more
give you a ticket
to my world
front row seat
to watch my life
unfurl.

dianepoon This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:46 am
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call_Me_AriaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Proof that less is sometimes, indeed, more :)

KrasotaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Short, yet rhyming! :D *McDonald's theme song* I like the front row seat concept, too, very original. Great job!

KenzicoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
thankyou!  

-namaste- said...
wow!! i really like the way u have made it short and sweet , yet so meaningful !! keep up the good work... :)

Please rate and comment! Much appreciated, thanks guys!