It Doesn't Matter | Teen Ink

It Doesn't Matter

By kristenm16 SILVER, Pembroke, Massachusetts
kristenm16 SILVER, Pembroke, Massachusetts

I can't always be perfect and I can't always be nice and sweet but what I can be is honest and alway there when someone needs me. People may look at me and think that I go to far sometimes but what's life without pushy things to it's limits. I love the life I'm living and I'm going to keep living it the way i want to. People can judge me for who I am or where I might be heading but I know when I get there I will know so much more than I ever thought you be possible to know about myself. We all make mistakes and we all learn from them, you could be 83 and you could still be learning and not even know it until later. Don't be upset and mad about what you don't have and why you don't it. Be happy and be joyful about what you do have now because one day you will wake up and realize that that one thing meant more to you than anything, than everything is gone. So love what you have and don't complain about what you don't. Just live the life you want to live and always make sure it's a beautiful one in your own eyes.