Silence

I want to give you a loving smack in the face!
~With a kiss?

No! With my fist!

I want to feel every beautiful bone break under my fingertips!
~But why?

I’m angry – simply mad with love.

I want to see the pain in your eyes - oh, the loving pain!
~You hurt me.

Shut up.

I want to clasp my hands around your neck until you cannot breathe!
~

… Are you alright?

What have I done? Oh, no. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me!
~

I don’t deserve anyone more perfect than you. I’m sorry.

You have to understand that I love you more than any other!
~

Where have you gone?

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 5:28 pm:
This is very eerie and solemn, but I love everything about it! What a wonderful concept wonderfully written. Its speaks the truth of love, and your metaphors are perfect. I find the format very difficult to create, but you make it look so easy! Great job with this; Its one of my favorites :)

KindleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 5:41 pm :
Thank you! You have no idea how much that means to me :)

ItsallboutMEThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 28 at 8:27 pm:
This is excellent! I love the mysterious twist in this, this is nice, keep writing!.. ~Please check out some of my work

Jul. 28 at 9:25 pm :
Sure will! :D

JoyfulpeaceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 29 at 12:22 am :
Thank you, you are a very in depth writer! good job!