No rainbows for me

Let the tears fall where they may
there's no saving me
today..

I walk into town with a big ol' smile
they don't know
I'm staying for only a little while

My home is a place where I don't belong
people leave... always
They'll always be gone

When they left was it because of me
no... I don't think thats it
They just couldn't see... me for who I am

There will never be a rainbow here
there is no sun or love
It would be queer

There's no love here for me
just leave me alone
Let me be

There's no peace for me now
I left all my friends in the dust
how..?

How could I shut everyone out they asked
I told them the truth
I knew I would never last

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I feel your emotion. But at the same time there were some things that blocked it a bit. Punctuation wasn't always correct. Some of the eliipses. For me the last stanza was somewhat awkward. Otherwise, I can relate to this poem. Nicely done. 

Beaniebaby123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
On the last line it was supposed to be "it would never last"  

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Ok. I'm sorry if I sounded rather harsh. It wasn't in my intentions to do so. I just wanted clarification on it. I appreciate it your taking the time to explain your poem to me. 

I know u weren't being intentionally harsh. I just need to look over my poems mor thoroughly before I send them in