Tickle Monsters and Paint Splotches This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Our lips hum to the
Floating music
Hanging in the air and
Dried paint splotches
In the shape of slender fingers
Spread lovingly down the
Stripes of our backs and
These round belly buttons
Are jammed inconveniently
Into our flat stomachs
(Dude, we were born
With a random hole) and
My pink feet propped up
Against your green chest
And you're the Tickle Monster
And I'm slap-happy
And … and … and …

I'm glad you're in my life.

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 6:10 pm:
This is really sweet. :) I usually don't care for love poems, but there is something so honest and down-to-earth about this that I can't help but enjoy reading it.

Krasota-Butterflies-and-AngelsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 11:06 am :
Haha, thanks! :P

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 13 at 7:22 pm:
Awww this is adorable!! I love all the inside jokes (even though they are not mine) and everything else! Congrats on the editors choice! :) keep rockin krasota --Liv

Aug. 13 at 7:34 pm :
Thank you! :) Yeah, I'm not even sure that my bf actually read this, though it was meant for him.

StarGazer9This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 2 at 3:25 pm:
"Dude, we were born with a random hole" hahaha, that made me laugh. :) Awesome. Just awesome.

Aug. 3 at 12:49 pm :
Thank you :D

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 31 at 1:56 pm:
Most random poem? I think not. Most friggin adorable? I think h*ll YESH!  I venture to assume that this poem is brimmed with inside jokes and memories of you and your boyfriend. If not, correct me. I love the detailed descriptions. (Why the f*** didn't I get an email saying you posted this? I always get an email when you have new work posted.) Anywho, I'm in love like on Cloud 9 with thie poem. And that title, as I guy, I'm confident to say this, but it's adorable. And captu... (more »)

Jul. 31 at 2:48 pm :
LOL you know me wayyyyyy too well, Mckay. It's really a lot of inside jokes and conversations XD Yeah, idk, teenink's been acting weird for me lately. :P Thank you!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 1 at 4:36 pm :
I thought so. But you never know. Can't always assume. And yes, it's always acting weird. Glad to see my comment finally showed up too. 

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 30 at 8:06 pm:
Hazel is right, this is freaking adorable!!!! :D It's written so sweetly and beautifully and I love it, good job! :) :)

Krasota-and-AngelsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 30 at 8:23 pm :
Thanks, Jade! :D

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 30 at 8:27 pm :
And btw, do you know how much I love you that something I said is on your favorite quotes?? O__O I am not worthy, you are a much better writer than I am, I should be the one quoting you XD

Jul. 31 at 2:49 pm :
Haha yeah no, you're definitely the better writer. That poem of yours that I quoted is relateable to me, and it has to be my absolute favourite of yours. :D

HazelGraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 30 at 12:49 pm:
im honestly kind of confused but in the most adorable way possible. I love this :)

KrasotaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 30 at 3:14 pm :
LOL. I would've posted an explanation in the author's comments section, but my mum kicked me off the computer before I could. It's just a series of random thoughts coming from the girlfriend describing a day with her boyfriend. (The bellybutton part was a conversation they had.) Really, the whole thing is just supposed to be random since it all came out randomly when I was typing :D

HazelGraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 30 at 9:51 pm :
Hahahah okay I got you (: