Last goodbye

I feel the most power
With the door shut and going deep with the first cut
Laying on the cold tile with tear stains on my face and blood covering my arms
This is where I feel power over my pain and my life
My arms only show half the scars I know
Maybe this is the day, take the final jump, final cut, and end the pain
Maybe I’ll come back
As a bird in the sky proud and soaring
Or maybe a flower among the grass grounded and blooming
Or I’ll just rot away and only be a forgotten name
I hope you find my letter in time
So you can hear my last goodbye.

-EA

holls925 said...
The first few words of this poem drew me in and wanted me to carry on reading, you are amazing at making a person read on! Wow! :) 

Freakylittledevil said...
1 word: Wow! 

SuzieQ777This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
So BEAUTIFUL and REAL.  

eyewrite said...
Touching!

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow, this is powerful, deep and i can see your passionate. It has a sad but beutiful flow to it excellent job

MMOON said...
WOW! The diction you used was so powerful and amazing. I was at a loss for words. So beautiful, but in a very sad way.

StarGazer9This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow, this is powerful. I'm not even sure what to say right now...

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:07 am
this was so horribly moving. its beautifully written, but its just so sad:( if this is a true story, DONT DO IT.