My Dad , My World

Everyday,Everynight it's who I think about,
You make me smile all the time and make me laugh aloud.
You are my heart and my soul,
You are my Santa who lives in the north pole.

You put on a smile,
As big as the river Nile.
Even if mom says 'no',
You never make me feel low

On the moon , you would take me in my dream,
And the moon would be made of vanilla and cream.
You are my idol and my inspiration,
I Thank god for making this wonderful creation.

It's your day ,
It's my love of bay,
Only for you,
Dad I love you!!!

ThatdaydreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 25 at 3:00 pm:
this is lovely! and you must be very proud of your dad, he sounds like a brilliant father:)

-namaste-This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 25 at 5:56 pm :
Thnx... N yes I am n his is toooo....

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 10:18 am :
This is nice and beutiful, i like it even more becuase its personal its about your dad

Mr.DedicatedDeterminationThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 24 at 10:52 pm:
Ahh what great sentiment. The diction you used was great for the tone of the poem. Light and fluffy like that vanilla ice cream you talked about :P Great job! And thank your dad for me! I'm sure he's a wonderful man.

ShoanaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 24 at 11:10 pm :
Wow.... Thank u !!! Ur comment made my day!