I . Am . Me .

I am me.
Not you,
Not him,
Not her.
Not lost,
In the ever rolling,
Rip current of men's desires.

I am Unique,
A possibility,
A future.
I am loud,
I am quiet,
I am always speaking my thoughts,
Whether on the inside,
Or the out.

Do not judge me by my name,
Or my looks,
Or my actions.
Do not judge me at all.
I am not you,
I am me.
A better me,
Than you could be,
If you were me.

Nightingale74This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:00 pm:
This poem is so remarkable and inspiring! I am absolutely and positively in love with it!!! I love the voice that you used; it's honest and confident, with just the right amount of spunk ;) My favorite part was the last stanza, especially the last four lines. It was a beautiful ending to a beautiful poem. Thank you so much for posting this!!! I'm inspired by you and your touching words!!

bullyingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:57 am:
I WISH I COULD SAY THAT BUT I AM SCARED THAT EVERONE WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME YOU ARE SO INSPIRING

ILuvBritishBoysThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 23, 2013 at 9:58 pm :
Thank you! I thought when writing this that I am special and that no one can put me down for being me. Don't let anyone knock you down when you dont deserve to be pushed! People these days are more violent and jealous then ever and teens like us need to be strong to withstand the forces of bullying! (p.s.) I love you name "Bullying" and Im glad I could help inspire someone to become stronger and better for themselves!