Blissful Moments | Teen Ink

Blissful Moments

July 10, 2013
By Waistband GOLD, Hudson Falls, New York
Waistband GOLD, Hudson Falls, New York
15 articles 0 photos 63 comments

Favorite Quote:
"What's right is what's left if you do everything else wrong." Robin Williams


I look at her. I know deep down that I made the right choice. She gets me. She understands my thoughts and how I work, and I understand who she is. Nothing is able to come between us. Even when a doubt begins to form a more powerful emotion comes to replenish the soul. LOVE. I take her hand in mine and press it to my lips as I look into her eyes and I see her inner smile. Something she has long since tried to hide away but I have always been able to find. She stares back into my eyes and I realize she is searching my very being. Unlocking doors and revealing myself to her without me even saying a single word. She post-pones her search for a brief moment to smile at me and ask “What?”. “Nothing” I reply as I smile warmly back to her and pull her in close for a tight embrace. She giggles softly and nestles her head beneath mine and I know everything for once, is right. I feel time stand still as I breath in her sweet perfume and feel her gentle touch. I lay my head back and close my eyes as I envelope myself in the perfection of a moments bliss.