All I Ask

All I ask
Is for a phone call
Just to know that you’re okay
And to tell you that I miss you

All I want
Is to feel your love again
Your arms that wrap me in a hug
Your way of letting me know that your there

All I need
Is to know that you care
To know that you at least think about me
To have you back in my life

All I do
Is wait for the caller ID to show your name
Is hope that you love me as you once did
Is long for you to care about me

All I am
Is a 15 year old girl
Who hopes she is still important
Who dreams that her mom will show up

And tell her that she loves her

TargonTheDragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 10 at 2:08 pm:
:_(........i dont know what to say. no one should have to go through this. 

Stay_Beautiful replied...
Jul. 10 at 11:16 pm :
I do hate what I've had to put up with, but I honestly wouldn't change a thing about it. It made me who I am today, and I'm very proud of that person :)

TargonTheDragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 11 at 2:12 pm :
its really cool that you can such a positive view on the events in your life, even if they are bad. that gives me a little more hope for humanity:P

Stay_Beautiful replied...
Jul. 11 at 9:36 pm :
Hahaha I know what you mean!! I have no idea whats going on in our country these days...Let alone our world

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 9 at 11:00 pm:
Alright. So. I absolutely love this. And I'm sooo sorry about your mom, because I know exactly how you feel. My stepdad walked out of my life a year ago and I miss him so much. It sucks not feeling like someone you loved cares about you anymore. This poem was so honest and beautiful. Great job. :)

Stay_Beautiful replied...
Jul. 10 at 11:15 pm :
Thank you so much!!!