Shadow Dancing

The music of our silent stepping feet
Washes all my problems away.
The stars look down with approving eyes.
Oh, if only there was a way we could stay.

Twirling and spinning side by side,
There is no place I'd rather be
Than here in the woods at midnight,
Shadow dancing with thee.

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 2:38 am:
Guess who? Do you even remember me? (; It's been all too long! I hope that you are doing well and enjoying your summer. I've been totally busy lately, but I haven't forgotten you! As always, your work is great and it's quite refreshing to read something new from you. We really should talk more often. I really enjoyed the title, it's just nice, and it just seeps into the soul. The picture seeps into the poem and into the mind and into the heart and I really appreciate everythi... (more »)

estucker1998This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 11:42 pm :
Thank you so much! Yeah, it's been a while! My summer's been great, but super busy! I hope yours is going well too. I always look forward to your comments. They mean alot :) I also have two other things if you want to check them out-- Eternity's Shore and You've Changed. What about? Got anything new? I can't wait to read it! Great to talk to you again!