X and Y This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

If love were math, it'd sound like this.
I'll be the mathematician and you can be x.
I'll undo what's done just so I can find you.
Can we divide the how, subtract the why, and
Simplify a world that looks far too much like an overwhelmed
Fraction?
Can I kiss you for as long as pi goes on?
Can I get lost in your eyes the way I get
lost in the quadratic formula?
And I know that's some freshman stuff, but it will never make sense to
Me, the way we don't make sense to
mathematicians, because
You and I
Are x and y
Found side by side.
We are cosine and ninety equaling
something.
But sometimes it feels like we are the
syntax error
And the Bible is the reason we can't divide by zero.

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is AMAZING!!! The last lines were a perfect balance of bittersweet and mysterious. I loved every bit of this!!!!! Awesome job: SO GOOOD!!! Anyway, thats all, Keep rockin :) Could you take a look at some of my work if you get the chance?? :) Thanks and amazing job once again :)

Cassie1435This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you :) and yes i will !

Niquel said...
How unique. Lol, can I get lost in your eyes the way I get lost in the quadratic formula?

lol thanks !

MoonLitLove3 said...
This is BEAUTIFUL <3 

Thanks so much :)

jlsnchz said...
Jul. 1, 2013 at 3:33 am
How brilliant, this poetry was so unique. I am not a lover of poetry, but this was so different and amazing! Again, brilliant, I'm near envy :) 

Thank you ! I bet youre a good writer yourself !

jlsnchz replied...
Thanks, you can click on my name and maybe read my post (please :)) . Again, rereading this poem! Best poetry in my opinion, on the website. 

Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:16 am
will do! :)