Corruption Aspect

Darkest shadow, hang over me.
Fill my desires, make them bleed.
Come to this world, let them see,
All that exists: cease to be.

Rising darkness, come and dine,
Watch them all, lose their mind,
Eat away, across the line,
The light of hope, they will never find.

World Corruptor, rise and fall,
Bring the darkness, break the wall,
Heed my every, beck and call,
Leave no trace, destroy them all.

Darkest shadow, cast over me,
All is silent, not even a breeze,
I pay my toll. Darkness eats my soul.
May the world find peace.

Superhero_Fan said...
Hahaha! Is that how you found my story? Wait, Lexus posted this today, and your comment was already on there... So I guess that isn't how you found mine.
Back to the main subject. You wrote a poem??? Are you okay? I'm thinking you might need a mental doctor. Joking! You're a good poet, even if you don't like doing this type of thing. Congratulations on tying something out of the ordinary! Was this from a villain's pov? I liked your rhymes! They flowed really well. Great... (more »)

Superhero_Fan replied...
Whoops! I meant 'trying'. Sorry for the typo!

LexusMarie said...
A POEM? A POEM FROM NONE0? NO WAY. Haha, I truly am surprised though. It's been a long time since we last spoke and since I read your work. Like I was telling another writer, I have been really busy and I have had little time for TeenInk in the past week and a half. For someone who doesn't write poems I think you are really good at it. Your poems would be much different from most, as you are highly creative with your novels and you could take things from those and write poems. But I know... (more »)

None0 replied...
Yeah, it feels weird writing a poem. Mainly, I feel like poems don't really have a structure I can go by. Novels are easy because I can structure them based on the events. Poems just feel strange when there's no chronology to go by.   Anyways, thanks for reading, and a collective thanks for commenting on so much of my work. I really appreciate it!

LexusMarie replied...
Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:16 am
Oh sure, anytime.. I really do try to get around to all the writer's that I enjoy speaking with as often as I can! As always it's a pleasure to read your work. So, I made a forum offering to leave people feedback who had none and someone named Superhero_Fan asked if I'd leave them feedback on their only post, which is a story called 'Dodger' and I know you do really well leaving constructive feedback when it comes to stories, so I thought I'd just let you know and maybe y... (more »)