Falling Stars

Catch me as I fall upwards

Lay me down in my cloud coffin

Fly with me on angel wings

Sing me our last anthem

Dream me the end of the story

And dance with me around the stars

before

we

fall

Cindy152 said...
Mar. 26 at 7:49 am
i love this! it's beautiful, smooth and simple. ;)) I've read all your works and I think you're an amazing writer! 

mollybug13 said...
I like this I agree with Janelle J. it is simple and powerful. It has a good rhythm too. 5 stars. *

Janelle J. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Love this! It is simple yet powerful! Keep writing...and possible read my work? Thanks!

AnInkling said...
I love the imagery in this poem! And the idea of a cloud coffin is very nice. However, "flying on angel's wings" and a few other parts are a bit cliché  and you might want to change them a little bit.

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 6, 2013 at 1:20 am
Very dramatic and beautiful! I love that it's also open to interpretation. :)

OldYoungOne said...
I love it. To me the part of being in the skies is an expression of living at the highest ad fullest. Being happy-- or should I say hihgh?-- off life or a moment. Small words but there is great room for interpretation and enjoyment. Well done.

dbk1098 said...
This is amazing!!! Few words and easy to read but soooo powerful!!!

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow!!! I absolutley love this poem's structure and unique rythym. This theme is brilliant, and flexible with ideas. You painted a picture in my mind that was so vivid yet mysterious, which is what good poets do to their readers. Brilliant!

UniquePerspective said...
I love it, it reminds me of how I feel around someone that I wish loved me.

newsoulpoet said...
Wow, its so simple but someaningful. I love it. Keep writing! :D

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks! That means a lot :)

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
To me, this is just so simple. But the emotion in it, is just so profound. To many, it may seem insignificant, but to people like us that wanna be love or are...I don't know...it means so much. The imagery you use, as with all your poems, is just vivid. I love the title. It drew me in. And everything about it. Lovely. I love how you used no punctuation. Are you experimenting? As always, you're awesome with your writing. Never cease to write. Never. 

I think that every poem I write is an experimentation because they are all kinda different and similar. I don't know how i really intended people to see or what to get out of this, but i appreciate all of your comments :)