Poem for the World This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The world holds us
in the deep hollow
of her smooth palm
like silvery ethereal
dust motes;
suddenly
she sneezes,
blowing us away
onto the floor,
then crushes us
with her
stiletto
as if we were
expendable cockroaches
Crunch!

quoter said...
Just amazing... you are an amazing writer! Keep on writing and thank you for reading and commenting on my poem.. I added 4 more so please check them out too.. <3

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 3:52 pm :
Thank you for reading and commenting. Really appreciate it. 

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Congrats! I like the fact you used a word I had to look up! XD

Nov. 8, 2013 at 6:14 pm :
Thank you so much. By the way, what word was that? I'm glad this poem had that effect for you. 

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 9, 2013 at 1:15 pm :
It was ethereal.

Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:38 pm :
Glad this poem could introduce you to a new word. Poetry does that for me too. There was a poem here, I don't remember which one, that introduced me to the word ennui. I was so inspired I wrote a poem featuring the word. Any who, thank you very much for commenting. 

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
OMG CONGRATS!!!!! Like Dua, i also recieved and email about this making the magazine and i got realllllllllly excited even though it wasnt for me. Oops! Haha any way congrats times a billion! I know you wanted to be published again so here you go!!!! I look foward to seeing your name in the magazine. Love liv!   did i comment on this already.....

Nov. 4, 2013 at 6:21 pm :
I did want more chance the "grace" the pages of this blessed magazine. XD Thank you so much! And you did comment on it already. Not that I mind, I mean. XD 

Nov. 6, 2013 at 12:53 pm :
Hey, Liv, if you ever read this, I just wanted to let you know that I'm reading Allegiant, the third Divergent novel. GO GET IT!! Assuming there are any available copies left. :P  

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 27, 2013 at 6:36 am:
Congratulations Mckay. I got this email and amongst so many other things. This one thing caught my eye. You must be ecstatic. And so am I. Have a great Winter ahead. Missing you a lot. It's sad that we don't catch up much these days.    As for this poem, I love it like all the rest. Not to make them all seem the same, for each is unique. Just saying that you should know how much I like all of it. Oh, and I saw that you put up some new song lyrics. MUST go see those as well.... (more »)

Nov. 4, 2013 at 6:19 pm :
Hey, Dua. It's true: we don't catch up that much anymore. So sad. :( I miss all of you, literary siblings. Have a great winter too. I am very happy to be published. But much happier to hear so much love from all of you. I'm honored and humbled. Thank you! ^u^

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 6, 2013 at 4:42 am :
Hey, you're welcome. And well let me just say: I MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. And TI. Gosh, why can't I come here more?

Nov. 6, 2013 at 12:52 pm :
Miss you very much too. And why don't you come here anymore? XD Don't feel bad. I haven't been on that much either. Nor some of the "veterans." XD

Nov. 8, 2013 at 12:15 am :
Actually the thing is I haven't been writing much either and well I've read stuff yours and everybody's but haven't commented a lot and well I guess I can't come here as much as I used to because the next 7 months are the most crucial part of my entire education because the result of the exams in May may or may not get me into a University of my choice so anyway....it's all pretty tough and montonous and vexating right now. Just pray. :P

Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:42 pm :
Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Sending prayers all the way to where you are. ^u^ 

Nov. 15, 2013 at 12:00 pm :
Thank You :)  :)

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Congrats on the publication. You again pass everyone's expectations.

Nov. 4, 2013 at 6:17 pm :
Wow, thank you. That means so much to hear from another writer who exceeds more than just expectations. 

east_of_adaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
congrats on the publication~~

Nov. 4, 2013 at 6:16 pm :
Ada, thank you so much!~~Mckay.