You and me

Some day's I feel like I'm nothing,
That I will forever be in these stormy clouds the storms unforgiving,
the rain drenching my days never ending,
But then I see you smile and I remember that without you the darkness would win, For you are my one, my everything,
You are the light in my numerous clouds,
You are the pulsing life of our glorious river we have created, Ebbing and flowing within my heart,
For together we our the warriors, the soldiers protecting our sons and daughters of this mad, mad world,
You and me can't you see it was made to be,
And forever I shall look upon you hidden from your view the love and feelings I want to express with you,
For soon my clouds will leave and once again we will find each other again,
For you and me will forever be,
magical

KaylaaLovee said...
today at 7:55 pm:
So amazing.... I love how we both wrote peoms with this title !!

Black.AngelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 28 at 1:53 pm:
I absolutely love this poem. Ithink everybody should have somebody to love...

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 26 at 11:05 pm:
Aww its so elegant and smoothly written. The ending wraps everything up perfectly and your figurtive language is AMAZING as always :) I love how most of your poems are kind of like prose, which makes you a unique writer and creates a river-like flow in the reader's mind. Gorgeous, as always, except this one is one of my favorites especially because its so easy to relate to! :D

maelstrom14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 25 at 10:14 pm:
This is really good fall. I really like the beggining verse because that is how i feel most of the time then the love thing is very nice. very good poem.

dbk1098This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 14 at 7:40 pm:
This is amazing!!!! You did such a nice job evoking emotion from the reader. I love the part when you say "But then  I see you smile and I remember that without you the dakrness would win." 

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 13 at 10:39 pm:
Hey Fallen! Well, it's been awhile, eh? I have not read your work or spoken with you in awhile, I need to get to your work more often! I hope you are doing well! So, I really enjoyed the concept and the way you put your own thing to it. Most love poems while lovely are the same and I felt like yours was a lot different from most I have ever read, with the clouds and the river.. just in general I loved the nature-esque feel to it! I liked the set-up to, the flow was really nice. I think you d... (more »)