Hide and Seek

I'll hide and you come find me
we'll play a friendly game,
you'll close your eyes and count to ten
I'll find a hiding place to claim.

I'll hide in the closet or up a tree,
in the last place that comes to mind,
it has to be some place amazing,
a place that you'll never find.

You'll search for me under every bed,
peeking behind every tree,
until smiling i laugh and say
you've found me.

Superhero_Fan said...
Jul. 8, 2013 at 2:34 pm:
This was pretty good! And I agree, it does remind you of being a kid.

mrsmusicforlifeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:40 pm:
Everyone can relate to this and just those few lines can bring back childhood memories which is so powerful & amazing(: The rhyming was good & I just really liked it.

cowgirl4everThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 27, 2013 at 8:05 pm:
Nice poem, good rhyming, and I agree with LexusMarie, it makes me think of when I was younger:)

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 22, 2013 at 11:28 pm:
Hey there! I really enjoyed this poem. It is relatable for I'd say basically everyone. It's simple, but it can bring back old memories, and that's what really draws the reader in. This was very frolicsome and I loved the liveliness to it! Good job!