I love you mama

I awake each morning to start a new day but the pain of losing you never goes away
I go about the things I have to do and as the hour’s pass I think again of you
I want to call you and just hear your voice, and then I remember I have no choice
For you are not there and now my heart cries just to see you again to say goodbye
To say mama I love you and that I forgive you, and hope that much of you is in me
The day you left I just didn’t know that you were going where I couldn’t go, and now all of my memories of you are so dear; but how I miss you so dear and how I wish you were here.
Who now can me hear me when I need to cry?
It’s so hard to tell you goodbye, someday I know all will be well, and I will see you again with stories to tell of how you were missed and how I have grown and how good it is to finally be home.
Until then my memories of you I will keep near, and I will pass them on to those who are dear
I miss you

DawnieRaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 20 at 10:53 am:
This almost made me cry. It is so sweet and sad. :(

ItsallboutMEThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 6:36 pm :
Aww thank you so much, its dedicated to my mommy <3

DawnieRaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 5:32 pm :
Your welcome :) :)