Prosperity | Teen Ink

Prosperity

By JDuvall GOLD, Marianna, Arkansas
JDuvall GOLD, Marianna, Arkansas

"Perfection is not achieved not when there is nothing more to add but when there is nothing to take away."

To my class of 2016
Even though we have trials and we didn’t let that stop us
We have perseverance, so need to stop now.
We’re a class that’s dedicated, devoted, and loved
When
Things don’t go as plan
Do we give up?
No, we stay worthy to our word.
Even though we have lost a member doesn’t mean she doesn’t want us to succeed in life
Don’t quit just because things get rough that only helps you become a much stronger person
I know our hearts fill empty
But it’s not it’s filled with love that she left on the earth, and transformed into our hearts.
Keep Smiling; Never Look Down, Frowning & Giving Up That Want Get You No Where In Life.
Conquer your fears, not everyone lives to the day you want them too.
Prosperity is known as “ To get through, never back down” To my class I say we have that, as long as we keep trying, work our hardest, and fight to the finish.
Don’t let me dare see a head down, because you feel you can’t do it... Instead saying can’t say can... Instead of don’t say I will.
A change is going to come, and we will have the strength to get through this rough time,
Because we shall
Prosper Through It All.

I Wrote This Piece because my class has been through a lot.. So i decided to write this poem and dedicated to them.. and show them we can prosper through it all if we try.