He became my world

I met a boy once who morphed my world,
He took my hands and led me through the mysteries of the land,
I saw beauty,
I saw bliss,
I saw hurt, sorrow, and anguish
But most of all I saw love
And though I can't touch him I can imagine how it must feel to be held with such passion,
But I can only admire from afar, captivated in thoughts of dreams and great wishes,
Come to me my love and we'll be consummated
Forever
Connected
And bound by affections.

asofnowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 1:08 pm:
I like how he keeps you writing. It would be cool if you added that to your piece that way it would sound bettter. I love the line about 'admiring from afar' because when people say I stalk people that's my comeback.... lols, I don't really stalk people... that much. But yeah. I like this 5 stars :)

hayhaywhaley replied...
today at 1:58 pm :
Thanks for the idea! I only write what flows from my heart, I can't force anything out. So what pops into my head is what I write on paper. But you have just inspired me to write a poem about him beings muse. Thank you so much.(:

smokeycat said...
yesterday at 2:45 pm:
Good job I loved this poem

hayhaywhaley replied...
yesterday at 5:35 pm :
Thank you so much! I love to hear it when people can relate (:

smokeycat said...
yesterday at 2:42 pm:
I like your poem. I have a guy I like and he never stops talking about me. It just nice to know he cares

Dancergirl224This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 13 at 10:44 pm:
I LOVE THIS!!!! I totally understand how you feel, I feel the exact same way for a guy that i know who went into the military. Amazing job writing this poem :)

hayhaywhaley replied...
yesterday at 11:32 am :
I'm so glad you can relate! Thank you