I Knew a Ginger

I knew a ginger who wanted the world,
Hair so fine and bright.
From the beginning he wanted a sweet revenge,
Something soaring in his delight.

At first it was a simple thought,
Made into a plan.
His only task for survival,
Gave him a high demand.

I knew a ginger who wanted the world,
Hair so fine and bright.
From the beginning he wanted a simple revenge,
Something soaring in his delight.

When he tried, he failed and cried.
Not knowing the problem,
Or the task at hand.
But tried again he must and failed.

I knew a ginger who wanted the world,
Hair so fine and bright.
Something soaring in his delight.

But known of that happened,
And here we are,
Laughing at his pain.

But it's alright,
Because I knew a ginger who wanted the world.

LilaChason said...
yesterday at 6:32 pm:
It's almost like a song (forgive my dumbness) with the repeating verse

22much4meThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 3:53 pm :
Not at all a dumb comment :) all poetry is somewhat translated to songs. Or I should say all songs are translated to poetry :P

Dancergirl224This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 6:14 pm:
When I first glanced over it, I thought it was good and it reminded me of someone who means a lot to me. But when I re-read the poem and i thought about every word and tried to imagine it, I truly think thast this is an amazing piece of work.

today at 3:55 pm :
Thank you so much for such a positive feedback :) I never thought that this poem would have got so much positive feedback :)

McDevittThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 12:50 pm:
When the author kept repeating the line ''I knew a ginger who wanted the world'' i thought it ment that he/she knew somebody that wanted something real bad. The''Ginger'' wouldn't stop trying to get his/her goal. I think that that person is very persictent and smart. I think the true message here is never stop trying for your goals and anything is possible.

Dancergirl224This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 6:09 pm :
I agree with that :)

today at 3:54 pm :
I'm glad you thought of it like that and enjoyed the poem as much as my partner and I wrote it :)

sadesddThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 12 at 9:14 pm:
I like it, the repeating lines are so cool.

yesterday at 6:38 am :
Thank you so much :)