The freak and the dreams

The madness pulls and pushes sending me into a spiral
I can't believe what I do what I say what I do because its not me,
its the voices that control I am their puppet made of wood the heart cracked and eaten by the termites of the madness,
taking whole I try to scream out for help but no open helps a freak like you,
your useless your nothing you should just die they scream I give in but not yet I live through this being called freak,loser, nothing, trash battling the invisible battle who will win I don't know because I am weak,
I am done with the madness,
and this world I live in
like the forgotten souls of this life flying away trying to do right pushed down never to fly,
but they stand tall trying not to give in give in to the scream,
give in to the yells,
give in to the love that will never end well,
And fly back to where they came with their golden wings clipping the clouds
their dreams aloud never to fall never to crumble but to fly back to the love of their father that we mainly forget about but never again,
no more of the lies no more of the tears they will fly with the others that have kindred their hearts and soar,
to where no one but we have seen in the dreams of the angels in the dreams of the river we will fly,
we will die,
but we will be born into the angels that died not giving in

Siyana said...
today at 7:18 pm:
amazing tittle followed by amazing writing. 

CalliashiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 19 at 10:24 pm:
Beautiful. I found this very relatable. Its emotion was well tuned and your metaphors were spot on, really painting a picture in my kind. I really liked it :)

LittleMissLostInParadiseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 2 at 11:30 am:
I enjoyed this. yet another beautiful peice of poetry from you. :) Your rhyme and rythem was fantastic! Keep at it!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 1 at 4:54 pm:
I enjoy the emotion in this. It's very relatable and sincere. The anger imbued with the deep sadness. (A few typos here and there, which you can easily correct.) Other than that really good. Don't let these bullies take you down. Inwardly, they suffering just as well. 

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 31 at 8:54 pm:
Hello! Thanks for the comment you left me! I felt the anger in this poem, it was very real. I also felt the sadness. You did a great job with emotion. I enjoyed the small bits of rhyme in here as well. I also like the repetition of 'give in' as it had a strong effect to the poem. Good job!

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 30 at 10:01 pm:
i love this! my most favoriteee part is the line "i cant believe what i do what i say what i do because its not me" i just love it soooooo much

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 26 at 10:58 am:
Beautiful and elegant; well done, Luna! It's very eerie and serene, keeping the reader on the edge of their seats. I love the figurtive language you used throughout this poem. My absolute favorite line is :"I am their puppet, made of wood, the heart cracked and eaten by the termites of madness.." It really gave me a tingling down my spine. In addition, usually bullying poems are overused and cliche, but you've turned an overused topic into one that is not only interes... (more »)

maelstrom14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 25 at 10:11 pm:
Sounds like its real and it ment something to you as well. i like it a lot

SoulPoetryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 15 at 3:40 pm:
I love this poem! so deep and emotional